Saturday, August 1, 2009

Choppy hair/scene hair?

I want my hai rlike this girls,



http://youtube.com/watch?v=gvJo1Ww9wAc%26amp;f...



And im trusting my mom



to do it for me



cus the last time i went to the hairstylist



she didnt do it the way i wanted..



So my mom cant rly tell how i want it



and she's NOT a hairstylist or anything like that



But she doesn't rly understand how i want it..



how do i explain it to her?



and should i let her do it?



or just wait till my mom gets off her lazy butt and takes



me to the hair stylist[kidding] ^_^



Cus i seriously want it before this break ends



[i go back to school mon.]



so help please!



=]]



Choppy hair/scene hair?

what usually helps a stylist understand what you want you hair like is to show her a picture..



Heres a link with lots of scene hair.



http://photobucket.com/images/scene%2520...



Good luck and happy hair =D



Choppy hair/scene hair?

why would you want your hair like that? and if you really are going to do it like that, you should have your mom cut it, but you style it.



Choppy hair/scene hair?

You never know if your mom is good or not. So here is what I would do: I would ask my mom to get one of those barbie makeup heads, then cut the hair like you wanted it. See how it turns out, if it is nice enough let your mom do it. if not go to the hairdresser.



Choppy hair/scene hair?

all you need is a ton of layers and for it to be razored.



i'd go to the hairdresser's if i were you, (that's what i did and i love my hair)



and bring in a picture of the hairstyle you want and if they're good they'll do it right



good luck:)



Choppy hair/scene hair?

If you want it done right, have a REAL scene kid do it for you....

No comments:

Post a Comment