Saturday, August 1, 2009

Hair Help?!?

I have really curly brown hair with blue highlights that reaches just past my shoulders when straightened?



I need help deciding what kind of hair cut I should get. I like fun hair styles and I do want to cut a bit off. Please don't tell me to keep it long because it gives me headaches (the hair not you). Please provide pictures or links if you can. Scene or emo hair is okay, but so is fun bobs or more conservative cuts. Please and thank you! Best answer gets ten points!



Also, I am thinking of getting a new dye job. I was thinking of putting a rainbow of color where the blue is now. What do you guys think?



Hair Help?!?

I don't really know what kind of hair style you're looking for, but there's this site that might help you.

No comments:

Post a Comment