Tuesday, October 6, 2009

All scene hair people out there- Advice needed!!! <3?

Hiyaa. I'm A Girl. And I have naturally dirty blonde hair, exept I dye it black. And when I dye it black, it's like, really, really black.



My hair is about shoulder length, and now, I really really REALLY want to know if it's possible I can dye a bit of it like peroxide blonde, and how to do it.



If you are wondering why, it's so I can have peroxide coontails.



Or at least blonde.



It will have to be blonde, so there is noticable contrast between the colours. And I like blonde. =]



All advice will be totally appreciated, and please, please DON'T ANSWER IF you just want to state your opinions like "eww, why do you want that hairstlye?? that's gross!"



because that's just wasting everybody's time. Especially your own. nd to be quite frank, I don't care what YOU like, it's what I like.



Thanks so much you guys =]



xxxx



All scene hair people out there- Advice needed!!! %26lt;3?

just bleach the parts you want to be blonde, it will turn light orange but dont worry. you then need to put on a toner with violet undertones to take away the orange and red. leave it on till it turns super light blonde.



id reccomend blue bleach from sallys it minimizes the orange.



All scene hair people out there- Advice needed!!! %26lt;3?

okk well idt(i dont think) u should dye ure hair with peroxide if thats what kinda blonde ure wanting to dye it with becuz that kills ure hair and is not good for ure hair. U Prob wanna buy a kit or get it professionally done.. Heres a good idea of how to do it.



http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e106/c...



Hope this Helps!!



All scene hair people out there- Advice needed!!! %26lt;3?

umm...what the heck is are coontails?



All scene hair people out there- Advice needed!!! %26lt;3?

Okzzz, I have considerably scene hair and when it comes to shocking colors with major contrast extensions are the secret. Many scene girls, including myself over-process are hair way to much to be dying it black and bleaching little strips out, also it's really hard to dye actual coontails.



Please, don't put peroxide in your hair just after dying it black, your hair will thank you. Also, don't you think your hair is suffering enough with probably daily straightening/teasing? I wear a blood red extension and it's a very nice contrat to my dark red/brown hair. In my opion go to Sallys and pick out a single colored extension for a couple $$$$ or get really human hair and dye that.



All scene hair people out there- Advice needed!!! %26lt;3?

Well, I have used peroxide [ and put coontails ] in my own, and 3 of my friends hair, and it's really quite easy.



Most hair shops will sell peroxide, for a very reasonable price.



If you don't use it too often, it shouldn't affect your hair too badly.



Now, the peroxide will come with intructions, giving you a set time to wash it out. However, if your hair is black, it might not work really well on the first time. It's probably a good idea to leave it about 24 hours, and then do it again.



Now are you planning on just bleaching the blonde parts of the coontail, or all of it, the putting black in it?



Either way, I find it easiest to section off the stripes in your hair with small elastic bands, and then dying the sections. Other people use foils and such, but that is extremely hard if you are planning on doing it yourself.



Hope I could help. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment