Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Do you like this? yes/no? easy 2 points!?

Tomorrow I am getting my hair trimmed. I also want some layers. My hair tight now is shoulder length with layers but they blend in with my hair some my hair looks like one length.



I had side bangs but they grew out and look really bad.



I really love scene hair , coppy cool layers. But I hate mullet type scene hair. I want to try something new and fun but i dont want the hair dresser to think i want super short layers.



Tell me what you think of the pics below.



Also i am growing out my hair.



http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v106/x...



http://photobucket.com/mediadetail/?medi...



http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v106/x...



bangs-http://msnbcmedia2.msn.com/j/msnbc/Compo...



Do you like this? yes/no? easy 2 points!?

go to a good hairdresser, that is the best way to prevent a bad haircut. The second would be communicating, tell them you dont want it to look even close to a mullet. Third, the second pic is sooo cute! 1 is too, but i like the second the best.



Do you like this? yes/no? easy 2 points!?

Not really.... I like haircuts that look sophisticated.



Do you like this? yes/no? easy 2 points!?

no



Do you like this? yes/no? easy 2 points!?

i like the first one best



=]



Do you like this? yes/no? easy 2 points!?

sorry i dont have any tips for you, just bring the pics in to the hairstylist if you can and tell her you want your hair like that! but i like the first pic the best



Do you like this? yes/no? easy 2 points!?

a little "cool"



and looks great



Do you like this? yes/no? easy 2 points!?

Trim it again, or leave it.



Do you like this? yes/no? easy 2 points!?

yes i like it



Do you like this? yes/no? easy 2 points!?

i think that someof the layers are too short you should go abit longer to be a little safer the second ones the best inmy opinion



Do you like this? yes/no? easy 2 points!?

Love the first picture... it's hott.



I think it would be cute for u if ur lookin 4 somethin fun a + playful =)



Love those bangs 2 =)



Do you like this? yes/no? easy 2 points!?

I LIKE EM ALL i wish i had my hair like that. there awesome and funky



Do you like this? yes/no? easy 2 points!?

Try it



Do you like this? yes/no? easy 2 points!?

Yes, I like the first one.



Do you like this? yes/no? easy 2 points!?

its your head , your the one people are gonna look at. make your own choice !!!!



Do you like this? yes/no? easy 2 points!?

first one is best



Do you like this? yes/no? easy 2 points!?

I love it, but I think it would look better if your hair was about and inch longer...



Do you like this? yes/no? easy 2 points!?

I think I like the first one best. Side bangs are really important to the look.



Just take a picture along to the hairdresser of what you want, and then describe what you're trying to get, and they should know how to do it.



Do you like this? yes/no? easy 2 points!?

YES the first and third ones are almost exactly like my hair...except the bangs are like Nicole Richie's.



i like it a lot.



(sorry, id put up a pic so you could see what those lok like together, but i dont have any pics up yet) * its a new hair cut*

No comments:

Post a Comment