Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Does anyone have any pictures for a long scene haircut with no short layers on the top?

I'm getting my haircut tomorrow and i like the look of a 'scene' haircut. I dont want to the short layers on the top of my head though. I just want the long layers. So what would I tell my stylist? Please post pictures of this type of cut if you have any. I want this to look good with my brown hair. If you don't think it will look good, well.. tell me that too.



Does anyone have any pictures for a long scene haircut with no short layers on the top?

Then it wouldn't be scene, just say 'long-layered' with oh side-swept bangs to make it more stylish. The word 'scene' disturbs some people..



http://glamourmag.typepad.com/fashionbea...



Does anyone have any pictures for a long scene haircut with no short layers on the top?

The scene is dead. My hair was cut in that fashion over three years ago, and I've had enough time to completely grow it back out. People are just now starting to join the crowd because it's suddenly "cool" and "fashionable"? Be original, stop trying to look everyone else.



Does anyone have any pictures for a long scene haircut with no short layers on the top?

i havnt seen a single good looking "scene" haircut. it just makes the girls look dirty.



but maybe you have the face to pull it off.



good luck with that though.



i do like the fact that you are keeping your own hair color though, and not the blonde/black thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment