Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I need help with getting so called "scene hair"?

ok i have super curly hair! ahh it gets annoying!



however i've had my hair very straight before.



but i need tips on how to get the hair i want.



so any good tips on how to tease my hair? like where should i start and what kind of comb?



should i take pics with me to the salon?



i'm getting more layers



also should i go ahead and dye my hair black? it's golden right now



and any really good products to style or help keep my hair straight? plus maybe a good straightner that's a pretty good price?



Thanks so much for any tips you might have!



Very greatly appreciated!



I need help with getting so called "scene hair"?

OO!



Well I guess I have 'scene' hair.



You should totally bring a picture to your hair stylist, a couple actually. So they can get a really clear idea of what you want.



Photobucket has tons! Just type in "Scene Hair" obviously haha



Super curly hair? Just straighten it everyday. I heard of a straightener called "cricket" i think its about 70 bucks but it does miracles!



If you really want your hair to be black (mine is naturally black and I love it!) then you should go ahead and do it, but sticking with your natural color is really nice.



For a hair how to go here:



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SoBS6n66n...



I'm planning to get the manipulator she mentions!



Get Bed Head hairspray its about 15 dollars but it's worth it! it keeps your hair hard/stays up.



and here's more detail about the whole 'backcombing/teasing' deal.



http://sloove.livejournal.com/78179.html



Good luck, if you have anymore questions, feel free to email me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment