Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Dress scene?

I was wondering does any one know how to dress scene.If you could give me tips on hair,makeup,clothes.Also if you could give me some pictures.Don't say hot topic cuz it isn't scene and also hot topic sucks.Also don't say wear all black and gray because that isn't scene.NO I DON'T MEAN EMO.THANKS



Dress scene?

I'm not gonna give the whole thing(I'm lazy) but I'll give a run down.



TOPS(they have to be fitted and tight):



hello kitty



clouds



dinosaurs



stars



bands(u listen to)



stripes



polka dots



so basically patterns and designs tees



BOTTOMS:



skinny jeans



mini skirt



SHOES:



slip-on vans



converse



flats



skimmers



ACCESSORIES:



leggings



big sunglasses



colorful necklaces



over-sized bags



bandanna(around your neck or in your hair)



STORES:



pacsun



urban outfitters



makeup:



false eyelashes



bright makeup



blush(in a natural color.that's what I do cuz I wear colorful makeup I think I don't colorful blush)



lip gloss



mascara



Dress scene?

what do you mean by scene?

No comments:

Post a Comment