Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Fuller spikey hair?

I have my hair spikey in the back yea like a scene kid but my hair is really thin and i have to put alot of hairspray in my hair for it to stay and it looks really bad having so much hairspray any suggestions for getting my hair fuller also i have a hard time blow drying it i bend over and brush it but it ends up going in the wrong direction lol i think straightening my hair with all the hairspray is making it thin to so can anyone help me out?



Fuller spikey hair?

I have some what the same problem ish...but, there are these really good products that help me, like ones called Glued by Got2b and its really stiff and keeps the hair there, and then hair wax always works, I like the kind from Vo5 Extreme Style, because thats what works best for me. Theres also the Volume Blast from Vo5 which really works.



Heres the Vo5 Extreme Style site for the products list and also the Got2b site:



http://www.vo5.com/products/



http://www.got2b.com/got2b-main.htm?got2...



Hope I have been help to you : )



Fuller spikey hair?

Omgosh this gel stuff I have, it's called got2be clued is incredible! I used it like 2 yrs ago for crazy hair day and now sometimes my bros use it for all that spikey stuff.... This is srsly like glue, it's kind of hard to get out though. Good luck!



Fuller spikey hair?

The first thing that I would suggest doing would be to tease/backcomb the back of your hair, it will help with spiking it and it will allow your hair to appear alot fuller.



Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment