Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Being a Scene kid at school?

I am soon going to be scene (i know it sounds weird to you but oh well.)



I go to a secondary school in jersey channel islands and there are no scene kids their at all. I would like to meet some scene kids because i really like their style. I will be getting a hair cut, doing my make up differently, wearing different clothes (out of school.) and getting some piercings. (that i have wanted forever.) Lol. I just dont want to feel alone beacuse i want to have a scene kid or an emo kid to talk to about things that i like and really nobody likes things i like and have the same style as me. Please help me. thanks and be nice please. x



Being a Scene kid at school?

Hey if you start the scene trend, then I'm sure some other people will like it then they'll join you!



I'm scene and almost all my friends like my hair and my style, and mostly all of them aren't scene.



I'm just saying that it doesn't matter what your style is.



There's a group of scene kids at my school, but I don't hang out with them. I hang out with people that are the exact opposite because I've known them ever since elementary and I just can't leave them cause they're my best friends!



[[XrawwrX]]



Being a Scene kid at school?

I don't think you should, people will think you're weird, and since you've said that no one else is "scene" in your school you will have no one to talk to.



Being a Scene kid at school?

just email me..



and i'll talk to you.



Being a Scene kid at school?

you go girl...be yourself..



Being a Scene kid at school?

http://www.google.com/custom?q=how+to+be...



http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Scene



Being a Scene kid at school?

I think that you should do whatever pleases you. Nobody has the right to make you something that you're not...no one has the right to tell you what is right or wrong. You own your individual body and you should do whatever you want with it, and if your old friends of family don't like it, then at least you know who your true friends are. Good luck, =).



Being a Scene kid at school?

Who cares if other people have a different style than you? Be yourself. I know I wouldn't want to be the same as everyone else. It's cool to be unique. Maybe it might set a trend that other people will follow, who knows! I say that if it's your thing, go for it!



Being a Scene kid at school?

well, remeber.you shouldnt feel alone becuase youll still have friends. and they SHOULD accept your changes. im sure there are scene/emo kids in your school, they may not dress like it but im totaly sure there is. and if not, then its a good thing your introducing a new way of life/and style to your school.



ErikaxXxAmmuniti鑴磏



Being a Scene kid at school?

Well a lot of scene kids get into drugs and end up dropping our of school and failing at life. There are exceptions however.



Also you must be willing to live with the fact that no adult will take you seriously if you choose to look "scene."



Also I've noticed that a lot of scene kids are single. But don't quote me on that.



Being a Scene kid at school?

If you are going to do this dont be a poser. You need to toatally rock this look if your going for it so just dont be worried about what people think. Just because your scene dont mean you cant hang out with normal people you can stil be friends with people that dont have your style. If your friends now are real friends then they wont care if you are scene they will love you anyway.



Being a Scene kid at school?

just wear a shirt that says "I'm a poser"..



it will have the same effect..



Being a Scene kid at school?

Don't. Your just falling into some stereotypical teen-aged trap.



Being a Scene kid at school?

umm, if theres no scene kids at your school



i dont think you should become scene cause everyone will think that you are evil.



Being a Scene kid at school?

well, goodluck with tht, but if theres no other scene or emo kidds that u can hang out with, then ur prolly gonna be a lil lonley. but when u do get the clothes and have the hair and make up, be sure not to do everything overnite because people might think ur a poser. =[ and just to warn ya, some people might not like u anymore if turn scene. i no, it sounds stupid, but thts how it was with me. but anyways have fun with being scene.



Being a Scene kid at school?

hey:)



i can (kind of) completely understand where you're coming from with this, but i worry that you're trying to be someone you're not!



People don't become 'scene' over night, they don't make a concious descision to become it, they just maybe become friends with someone who is like it and then gradually starts to be like it...



I'm sure you won't be alone at your school, scene kids aren't that differnt to other kids..



They mix at my school so, why can't they at yours!



Just remeber to be yourself @ all times :) Hope this helps



msg me if you would like more help xxx



Being a Scene kid at school?

isn't being unique the whole



point of being "scene"?



what ?



i don't know.



if you don't want to don't.



start the trend or something.



people probably won't care.



Being a Scene kid at school?

'scene' girls are assholes.



don't be a hoe



:)



Being a Scene kid at school?

Dress whatever way you like..but honestly labelling yourelf "scene", "emo", "prep" is ridiculous!Be yourself, that's all I can say :)

No comments:

Post a Comment