Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Hair questions...?

Like, -.-, i dont want to sound like a poser or anything like everyone else on here does but ive had... "scene/emo" hair for a couple years now, im 14 and my hair is rly thick.



I want to know how to cut my bangs/hair myself because everytime i go to the salon they ALWAYS get it wrong.



So, im looking to get my bangs like short on the left side and going a lil longer to my right, but not so much as side swept bangs. My bangs go straight across my head tho. heres a picture of my hair.



http://i26.tinypic.com/2hs1cag.jpg



And i just need to know how to get my hair on the other side of my hair exactly like this-



http://i29.tinypic.com/2m5mr8h.jpg



the other side is longer than it -.- cuz the lady that cut my hair sucks.



But, yeah.



:D



All help is apprieciated.



Hair questions...?

Cut VERY LITTLE amounts at a time and keep looking in the mirror so you don't cut off too much. Also, cut up into the hair at an angle so it doesn't end up in a horizontal straight line anywhere. The technique is referred to as notching.



Hair questions...?

I know the look you want, but I think your bangs are still too short. Wait for them to grow.



When they DO grow, have a knowledgeable friend cut them for you...



as far as I've seen people screw up their hair pretty badly when they cut it TOTALLY themselves. Myself included.



Hair questions...?

Find a pic of a hair style that you like. And bring it in with you to the salon. Cuz cutting your own hair NEVER works. The pix that you gave didn't show on my computer so I'm just sayin what I think. Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment