Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Ideas for my hair. plzzz helpp!!?

ok so im getting my hair cut soon and i want to do it not like scene hair but like somewhat like that. i have long layers and side bangs now. im not aloud to dye my hair at all. no chemicaly stuff. and remember. i want like the farthest thing from scene hair but somewhat like it. im really not sure what i should do or what to ask my hair dresser for. your ideas right now would mean the world to me=]]



thankss!! xx margo



Ideas for my hair. plzzz helpp!!?

a cute trendy stlye is short in the back and long towards your face! kinda like Rihana



Ideas for my hair. plzzz helpp!!?

well lets see how bout more layers try that hope i helped



Ideas for my hair. plzzz helpp!!?

Thats exactly wat i want! Try getting ur hair cut to up to ur shoulders with a lot of layers. It should look like this:



http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u248/...



Thats close to scene but not exactly it



Ideas for my hair. plzzz helpp!!?

Tips for all different type of Hairstyles



http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2008/...

No comments:

Post a Comment