Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I need help finding a hair style?

i am a "emo/scene" type of person and i am currently looking for a new hairstyle..i dont want anything "normal" and like everone elses hair..i want something that would fit me but be different at the same time



I need help finding a hair style?

What is your hair style now? I would consider getting shorter layers put in your hair if you have longer ones at the moment. Sometimes it's not about the style but the color. Brighten up black hair with blue bases, add streaks, add chunks, whatever you're comfortable with. Higher layers in the back and longer layers in the front are always lovely. If you go to a stylist, bring a picture along and you can make your own alterations to the cut and style by just telling the stylist what you'd like to make it uniquely your own.



I need help finding a hair style?

what is emo/scene?



I need help finding a hair style?

ANYTHING BUT AN EMO HAIRCUT PLEASE!!!!!



I need help finding a hair style?

IDk try straighting it?



I need help finding a hair style?

Maybe this site will be useful, check it out

No comments:

Post a Comment