Monday, July 27, 2009

I really like the scene hair look but can anybody tell me how to look scene too.?

im getting a scene hair cut soon, ubt i want to look scene to. so can anyone help me or give me ideas on how to look it.



I really like the scene hair look but can anybody tell me how to look scene too.?

The hair isn't really about the cut of the hair, it's about the way it's styled and coloured.



The hair originates from Manga styles (japanese cartoons) and usually still attributes as a long sweeping side fringe (though not always required.)



The hair can be about being yourselves, the aim is to just do what you think looks good on you!



I found a website for you full of examples:



http://photobucket.com/images/emo%20hair



When it comes to dye, just think about the colours that suit you best and that you wouldn't mind having in your hair, pink, red, black and blonde streaks and the most popular colours.



Style:



1. Wash and condition



2. towel dry



3. Use styling mouse or gel to brush backwards



4. Style around your face, have spiky bits at the back if you want.



Finish off with a cute DIY accessory, bow or necklace, such as something from LoveBites and Bruises: http://www.lovebitesandbruises.com



This will show a flair of originality that scenesters try to go for to make them stand out and be original.



Best of luck with it! :)



I really like the scene hair look but can anybody tell me how to look scene too.?

Why do you want to be something you're not? It's so sad. Once you graduate from high school you will be ashamed of wanting to like everyone else who wants to be "different". Try being yourself, which is the most important thing. The whole emo/scene thing will be over when a new fad comes around, and you'll be on here asking how to be that.



I really like the scene hair look but can anybody tell me how to look scene too.?

What is the scene hair look? It sounds like you're trying to be something that you're not.



I really like the scene hair look but can anybody tell me how to look scene too.?

a lot of scene girls wear hello kitty stuff...eyeshadow is always a bright color like pink, yellow, blue etc...fake eyelashes, and lots and lots and lots of mascara!!!.... :) have fun darling!



I really like the scene hair look but can anybody tell me how to look scene too.?

i was just lookin at scene haircuts for myself =] but i looked at



http://scene-hair.skyrock.com/ and http://scene-core.skyrock.com/ hope i could help =]



I really like the scene hair look but can anybody tell me how to look scene too.?

This is so funny...! I didn't know that there is a hairstyle known as Scene Hair... But as I browse through the site that the girl above linked... I have scene hair too..! rofl... and I didn't even know that they have a name for my hair... So all I'll have to do is apply some styling clay onto my hair and go to bed and I'll wake up with a scene hair... and apply thick eyeliner with coats of mascaras... Probably false lashes too... But am i too old for that look? I'm 22...



^^

No comments:

Post a Comment