Monday, July 27, 2009

I need to get my hair in a certain way?

im a guy. im into the whole grunge sag scene. i have long straight (thin) unshaped hair (currently the back is up to the bottem of my neck, and the front goes to my jaw and ends in a straight line while the back is curved, you can tell its bad, and im getting a haircut soon). i want to get my hair to look more kinda messy but at the same time good and fits with the whole rocker or grunge scene. does anyone know what kinda haircut i need to get and what i need to do to accomplish this?.



I need to get my hair in a certain way?

Try getting a short messy look like:



http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v53/az...



or if you like it longer:



http://images.starpulse.com/Photos/Previ...



(the guy)



but maybe scruffier...



I need to get my hair in a certain way?

Garnier Frutis-surf hair paste makes your hair messy :). Its sold at drugstores..I hope it helps =)



I need to get my hair in a certain way?

i dunno, maybe get a picture of kurt cobain %26amp; give it to your hairdresser, he had nice hair when it was shorter or slightly longer.



I'm not too good with the whole 'hair' advice thing, but for the grunge scene kurt's hair is an okay example..



Also garnier do good products to achieve the messy hair type look, manga head %26amp; surfer hair are really good.



Good luck ^-^ xx

No comments:

Post a Comment