Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I Have Scene Hair. How Should I Color It? (Pictures!)?

Right now my hair is a solid black, so I REALLY want to make it more crazy with some radd colors. :] I want highlights using the colors purple, pink, blue, and maybe green. Give me some ideas! Be descriptive of which colors I should use, and where.



Pictures of me:



http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg312...



http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg312...



http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg312...



http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg312...



Thanks! :]



I Have Scene Hair. How Should I Color It? (Pictures!)?

Personally, I like the colour and style that it is now. Maybe highlight some underlayers with the colours you want to (blue,green,purple). I think that will look pretty nice. Or that racoon type thing would also be cool.



I Have Scene Hair. How Should I Color It? (Pictures!)?

Don't color it. It looks damaged enough already.



I Have Scene Hair. How Should I Color It? (Pictures!)?

woa ure hairs really damaged i woudnt change the color just deep condition it !



I Have Scene Hair. How Should I Color It? (Pictures!)?

I think you should make it light brown with frost highlights yup that would look good on you .



I Have Scene Hair. How Should I Color It? (Pictures!)?

you have a ton of black in there allready...no more color will deposit in there...



I Have Scene Hair. How Should I Color It? (Pictures!)?

try blonde



I Have Scene Hair. How Should I Color It? (Pictures!)?

i dont think you should color it ,,,,,,,,,, it really brings your eyes out with that color ...... your eyes are beautifull by the the way



I Have Scene Hair. How Should I Color It? (Pictures!)?

I think pink would really cool:)



I Have Scene Hair. How Should I Color It? (Pictures!)?

I have black hair (although hits not scene) but I have blonde in it, and i temporarily dyed it bright red and then once it faded, PINK! its fun. its fading back to blonde at the end but thats what i want, so my hair looks like its morphing from pink to blonde lol. I always get compliments on it, you should try it



I Have Scene Hair. How Should I Color It? (Pictures!)?

hi, i think you should get a streak of purple or hot pink on the side, and maybe some going through your fringe that will look really good!



ellie :)



I Have Scene Hair. How Should I Color It? (Pictures!)?

hot pink, light purple ,or really blonde streaks. especially in the fringe. and thick streaks.



I Have Scene Hair. How Should I Color It? (Pictures!)?

I think it'd be cool if did the tips/ends. I'd go for blue or pink. Highlights I would probably go pink and blue also but only pick one or the other. Not both. Leave your bangs as they are and maybe put thicker highlights of blue and wispy one of pink. I don't think where really matters as long as you make sure it's even all throughout. The tips of your bangs at a pink color would be pretty sweet.



:] good luck



I Have Scene Hair. How Should I Color It? (Pictures!)?

get coloured extensions



I Have Scene Hair. How Should I Color It? (Pictures!)?

go pink under in the back that would be sweet!!!



I Have Scene Hair. How Should I Color It? (Pictures!)?

ahah uh i say like chuncks of purple or something by your ears like under and just random places of other colors



make sure you stirp the black first the dye



or at least blech it first the color it



good luck



have any ? you can ask me this is wut i do most of the time (scene / emo hair)



I Have Scene Hair. How Should I Color It? (Pictures!)?

Definitely NOT purple.



Maybe like a pink



NOT hot pink



Or light blue'



NOT dark blue.



NO dark colors.



It would clash the black.



And look bad.



Like keep the black hair.



Then get a light color highlights.



That'd look rockish.



And good.



Mkay?



Peaceé–³?br>I Have Scene Hair. How Should I Color It? (Pictures!)?



You look kinda Garth. I would go with the multi-color streaks. Stay with the red tones.

No comments:

Post a Comment