Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Ok, so im getting my hair cut tonight...need pictures/help??

So, the last like NINE times ive gotten my hair cut...ive asked for the same style.



different stylist, they never get it right.



so, tonight i really wanted to go the extra mile.



(im willing to put in 45-60 minutes daily to fix my hair, too)



well...i really want 'scene' hair, i already have some shortish choppy layers...and my hair {cause the gaywad cut it off last time} is like to where my armpit is i guess XD haha. and i have crazy bangs/ whatnot.



but yeah, so im looking for really short layers on top, then they stop, and theres just one continuos "flow"/ chunk of hair to make my overall length.



know what i mean?



also, im dying it all black



[since i just got over my old blonde side bangs, black hair thing. then tried to, unsuccessfully, dye it all brown...]



and id like some ideas, how to hightlight my already dark brown hair...and with what colors would you suggest??



PLEASE HELP ME!



:]



Ok, so im getting my hair cut tonight...need pictures/help??

u should cut it about chin length and then put a little layers in them. maybe u can dyed ur hair 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment