Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Poofy hair. Make it stay poofy all day. How?

I have lots of layer on top of my hair. Its choppy and razor cut. (scene hair). I use BigandSexy product to volumize my hair but it dosent last that long till the afternoon. It always go flat. I try teasing it but it still dosent work.



Is there any other product that can help it stays poofy all day long?



Poofy hair. Make it stay poofy all day. How?

GRRRR i have the same problem



=/



Poofy hair. Make it stay poofy all day. How?

y dont you try backcombing it, its perfect for the scene look



http://youtube.com/watch?v=6g7uipOSOBk



http://youtube.com/watch?v=aZ0PtX-cLfw



http://youtube.com/watch?v=WyKOzBVBIwU%26amp;m...



Poofy hair. Make it stay poofy all day. How?

I use Rave hairspray and after I finish styling my hair, I flip my head upside down and lightly spray where I want the pouf to stay all day. Without hairspray, its hard to stay pouffy.



Poofy hair. Make it stay poofy all day. How?

Im not sure what your hair type is, but mine is average thickness, dirty blonde, and long. When I was at the salon, the hairdresser used certain products and then made me a list of them. I bought Jonathan products. It's about $20 for a bottle of shampoo, but its vegan, and it adds a lot more volume to my hair, even though its length normally makes it heavy and flat. You should definitely try it. A miracle in a bottle, I think.



Poofy hair. Make it stay poofy all day. How?

aww man i want to get big sexy hair hairspray is it any good im cutting my hair scene in a month and im going to be teasing my teased dont stay over night and im looking into getiing more hair spray like i use garnier it's good but i want more i want o get big sexy hair,redken #9 hairspray and tigi bedheads hard head !! hairspray umm ther are tessing vids on youtube that the one girl gave you check it out

No comments:

Post a Comment