Monday, July 27, 2009

Please Answer![[hair]]?

Okay this is my hair at the moment[im on the right]im 13 now.



http://s228.photobucket.com/albums/ee266...



and this is a collection of pics I want my hair to be like.



http://s228.photobucket.com/albums/ee266...



do you think I would look good with emo/scene hair? And If you think I do look good with scene hair could you give me ideas for NATURAL hair colours for my hair so I can dye it and which style I should havr it from the picture =D



THank You!



Please Answer![[hair]]?

I know what scenester haircuts look like, but I tried to click on teh links and it didn't show up. But anyway- Nothing should stop you from gettin' a haircut as long as you can pull it off.



(I would suggest better colors if the links worked..) But if you wanted to go for any kind of natural color, I would try burgandy-brown, or blue-black (Last time I got a haircut I dyed it blue-black.)



Please Answer![[hair]]?

Don't use Henna. Henna completely seals your cuticle. You won't be able to do anything chemical to your hair until it is grown out and cut off.



Please Answer![[hair]]?

Why dont u ask your mother?

No comments:

Post a Comment