Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Hottopic hair dye?

http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/store/p...



i have black and medium brown hair. mostly brown



im going to be cutting my hair scene like and adding that pink to it



will it show up in my hair or will i have to bleach it?



Hottopic hair dye?

Don't buy dye from HT, I've heard it washes out really quickly, unless that's what you want.



Atomic Pink by Special Effects is probably your best bet, it almost literally never comes off, even with bleaching. I dyed my hair pink early summer last year and it's still bright pink even though I haven't touched it up since then. If you want a lighter color [atomic pink is like hot pink] mix it with conditioner.



Hottopic hair dye?

LYK OmG I WaNt 2 B ScEnE s OooOOooo bAAAadddllyyyy lolol!!!11



Seriously.



Don't use Hot Topic dye.



IT SUCKS.



And



Don't get scene hair.



IT SUCKS.



But if you want unorthodox colors, go to Sally's or a salon.



But Hot Topics is crap and overpriced crap at that.



(just so you know, pretty much all blue dye usually turns green. professionals are not perfect, and are also overpriced; you could just as easily do it at home and save money with help)



Hottopic hair dye?

i think if you want to color it and cut it, go to a professional, it will deffinaytley look better that way. and my bros friend got a blue die there and it turned green, so go to a professional!!

No comments:

Post a Comment