Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I seriously fried my hair ...10points offered?

I have shortish choppy hair.



Kinda like this;



http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u248/...



A tad longer, lots of layers.



And i have a bad addiction to dying my hair all the time. And so i bleached my hair today and put purple dye in it after.



Anyway, the bleach has litreally fried my fringe/bangs and if i lightly touch it i have little hairs, or big or even a whole clump of hair on my fingers.



=S



Should I bite my tongue and get alot of my hair cut of and try again?



Possibly like this;



http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z265/...



I have a heart shaped face...i think.



Thank-you so much!



Oh I won't be able to grow it out as its that fried and ugly as all get out. =/



I seriously fried my hair ...10points offered?

You need to think of your hair as leaves on a tree once they go yellow and die then all you can do is cut the leaves and hope that the new leaves grow healthy and strong, same goes with your hair, the hair past your roots are dead no treatment will bring them back to life so just cut it off



I seriously fried my hair ...10points offered?

I would go to a hairdresser and see what they say.



Either that or put a high conditioning treatment in and see how that goes.



I seriously fried my hair ...10points offered?

do some conditioning treatments...leave moisturizing or damage repairing conditioner in your hair for a few hours, or even overnight, and rinse.



This is what was recommended to a friend who had bleach left in her hair for 3 hours.



I seriously fried my hair ...10points offered?

V05 hot oil treatment - do one treatment a day for three days. Continue to use repairing shampoo and conditioner (herbal essences works well).



DO NOT STYLE YOUR HAIR. That means no blowdrying, straightening, etc.



If it's still bad after three days, seek professional assistance. They have even stronger conditioning treatments to revive hair that has been a bit...fried :-)



Good luck!



I seriously fried my hair ...10points offered?

get your haircut like that, it looks awesome, but you need to stop dying/bleaching your hair %26amp; start buying moisturizing products



I seriously fried my hair ...10points offered?

no dont cut hair. I think you should check out www.biolustreflorida.com



I just went to their launch party and had my hair done, free as a demo. Its amazing, my hair was breaking off and flying away. I will always always buy this stuff. Its awesome, I saw a difference as soon as she rinsed my hair. I have no damage anymore, its unbelievable! No more split-ends, its like my hair is NEW! I love it!



www.biolustreflorida.com and they have a myspace. I just asked to be on their friends list



http://www.myspace.com/biolustrefloridad...



I seriously fried my hair ...10points offered?

go to a professional hair dresser and see what they could do. and stop styling your hair on your own, it risky



I seriously fried my hair ...10points offered?

I'm also addicted to hair dye. You'll just want to treat it kind. Also, condition, condition, condition. Use a moisturizing shampoo, and don't let it near too much heat for a bit. It'll stop breaking soon, and you'll be able to assess the damage better once it calms down some.



The good news is, dye like that lasts longest in fried hair! There's always a bright side.

No comments:

Post a Comment