Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Ok. my haircut is pretty scene... but now i wanna dye my hair blonde.....?

i REALLY want blonde hair and im gonna get it done in a salon. i dyed my hair dark brown myself a few months ago and was wondering how hard it will be for me to get it like bleachblonde.... will they have to like strip the other color out of my hair? and how expencive might this all be???



Ok. my haircut is pretty scene... but now i wanna dye my hair blonde.....?

You'll just have to do about two bleachings with 40 volume bleach, each an hour long. Then maybe use a toner to acheive the color you want. You don't have to strip it out. And bleach is not that expensive, though I don't reccomend getting the cheapest one.



Ok. my haircut is pretty scene... but now i wanna dye my hair blonde.....?

Just had this happen to me yes they will have to strip it and depending on your length they will charge extra take it to a good salon and make sure you bring a picture of what you want it to look like and be very demanding or else problems will occur. They charged me 100 dollars at Jc Penny's and they still didn't get it right. good luck just take what I said in mind

No comments:

Post a Comment