Monday, July 27, 2009

Scene hair. Do you like this hair?

I was wandering if you guys like this hairstyle i am thinking about getting it cut llike that and the same colours too. but maybe adding an extension just a small one. And its got to be a clip on extension coz i dont wanna mess up my hair for life! lol, plz tell me wat u think of the style and does anyone have a hair cut like that? plz be nice to me. thanks. x



http://images.search.yahoo.com/search/im...



Scene hair. Do you like this hair?

Well i like this haircut... I do have my hair like this... I don't really like the colors though... Sry.. But if you like it doesn't matter...I think they always look better w/ longer hair so extensions would be good...



Scene hair. Do you like this hair?

No



Scene hair. Do you like this hair?

sorry but personally i think these hair cuts look awful! but if you want it then go for it! =]



Scene hair. Do you like this hair?

luv it!!!! It is a great style and it would probably match your personality. Yeah my hair is similar. Rock on scene!



Scene hair. Do you like this hair?

yea i think its cute. i like how its really short on top and long on the bottom. but then again a lot of people have this hair style.



Scene hair. Do you like this hair?

I think it would look fabulous!



:)



Scene hair. Do you like this hair?

no



Scene hair. Do you like this hair?

This is not my style, but it's definitely funky.



Note that it would work only if you have very straight hair...



Scene hair. Do you like this hair?

I do...



Scene hair. Do you like this hair?

I would kill 4 that hair!!!!!!



U go Gurl Friend, haha!!!



Scene hair. Do you like this hair?

I think they look phunky! There better to go for then the normal boring haircut. You get noticed more and people always think you hav really cool hair! if that is what you liked.



Scene hair. Do you like this hair?

love it but u need to have the right face shape

No comments:

Post a Comment