Monday, July 27, 2009

Scene question?

So today I got my hair cut. It's a short scene cut with tons of layers and thiner on the bottoms it's about and inch below my sholders. {I have had it like this for awhile} Anyways



Recently I have been easing my way into the "scene" community. [No I'm not a poser and I am not trying to label myself it's just more of a style]



Anyways I have brown and black hair and I love it. I also wear lots of shirts with the little baby doll cap sleeves and shirts with cute buttons. I also wear lots of jumpers and lepord or zebra print shirts. I am always in skinny jeans. I also either wear moccasins, my dinosaur ballet flats, or some plaid ballet flats I have.



My only beef is,



Do people who are scene always have to have snakebytes and heavy eyeliner. My parents won't let me get these things.



I AM NOT, I repet NOT trying to label myself. I am just asking.



Please answer. Thanks



Scene question?

No, the big thing is the hair, you're fine. Don't feel pressured to do what you can't or feel uncomfortable doing.



Scene question?

hi



Scene question?

Nope, not at all. Actually, it's better if you don't do snakebites and heavy eyeliner. That way, you're not a look-alike of other scene girls.



Scene question?

Being scene doesn't come with a list of requirements.



Just dress the way you want and wear what you like =]



Scene question?

of course not



i have the whole scene look and i dont have any piercings and i do not wear dark, thick liner



adding ur own flare to this style is one of the most important things :D



Scene question?

um,



yes you are trying to label yourself, your whole question is about being"scene". when will people learn labels are for soup cans? get a life and stop labeling others %26amp; yourself. Be unique. not a copy



Scene question?

nope



you're kinda like me right now



im slowly easing in that direction too because i'm changing in my point of life right now



i dont have the scene hair cause it's too long and i'm not willing to cut it



but i am getting color highlights soon



so dont worry



heavy eyeliner is not a way to be scene



Scene question?

nope.



and being scene doesnt mena you have to do everything you see other people doing.



just do your own thing.



and soon people are gonna copy you.



Scene question?

dude you're trying way to hard to fit into what you see all the other scene kids wearing. i bet the real scene kids are laughing your head off at you. if you want to be the typical scene girl and pretend to be full of yourself just to be considered 'scene' then you're caring way to much about trying to fit into the scene community.



and good try covering up by saying that you're not a poser but technically you are. you're asking how to be more scene pretty much. 'easing' your way won't make you look like any less of a 'poser'

No comments:

Post a Comment